Friday, October 26, 2012

Taste of Thailand Festival 2012, Wat Florida Dhammaram, Kissimmee, October 14th, 2012

Hello fellow bloggers this is the food ninja with an update. This will be a nice insider on the taste  of Thailand Festival. All I can say is wow! What an inviting and wonderful time. I really enjoyed the authenticity and traditional look that the Thai temple grounds in Kissimmee had presented. Upon visiting this temple I felt like I was in Thailand. I was amongst the great smells of the beautiful and very delicious looking foods that gave off vibrant colors and had great looking textures as well. Each stand presented a tasteful dish that nobody could refuse with a side of home town hospitality. The shrines within the temple grounds were as beautiful as they were magnificent. The shrines were hypnotizing and also peaceful. My brother and I walked around to see some of the other stands of food while working off the great food that we had just eaten.   Along the way we met some nice people it seemed like the people treated you like family. This is an experience I feel everyone should be a part of. They showcased some displays of the traditional martial arts of Muay Thai or popularly known as kick boxing, and also they showed traditional  dances from across Asia. The only down fall about this festival is that it is only once a year. So keep your ears open for it next mid October cause you really do not want to miss out. Take it from me, the food ninja, you will enjoy.



































No comments:

Post a Comment