Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bonefish Grill, Lakeland

Hello and greetings from the food ninja reporting for go gin chow restaurant reviews. My take on Bonefish Grill, the decor is warm and up beat with a nice open floor plan. The food was of great quality but a little more on the pricier side but not too much and the service was great. So now back to the food. I can say that the food was pleasurable to the eyes and to the taste buds. I was happy and so was my stomach and our server was pleasant and attentive but during our dining experience we were confronted by the night manager, confronting us on our picture taking. It seems maybe he was a little rattled by us. Not sure why, it didn't seem to bother the other customers and none of the other customers complained to us or to the staff.  We took these pics at our table and of the food we ordered, no where else. So in my opinion I think that the night shift management could use some tweaking. Because of that confrontation it made the atmosphere unbearable but we hung in there like champs and finished our meals even with that mishap I don't think I will visit  that Bonefish Grill, but I will go to others. But don't let that discourage you from going there, just don't  take any pics ha ha. So take it from the food ninja, Bonefish Grill is a nice place to eat at and you will enjoy!

                                                               Bonefish Grill
                                                               225 W. Pipkin Rd.
                                                               Lakeland, FL 33813
                                                               (863) 701-9480





Complimentary Bread

Caesar Salad

Seared Ahi Tuna 

Lobster Roll

Dory

2 comments:

  1. What's wrong with taking pictures. It's good publicity for the restaurant..that night manager is not very bright. He needs to be reeducated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We too had a bad experience with "Will" the night manager and agree that he seems to be lacking in his management skills. I have had my birthday party there for the past 3 years. However, I do believe that we won't be returning to the Lakeland location as long as Will is there.

    ReplyDelete