Sunday, May 20, 2012

Joe's Crab Shack, Kissimmee

Restaurant reviews by food ninja for go-gin-chow here to give my opinion on Joe's Crab Shack. It's  an upbeat  place to go to. Great atmosphere. The service was spot on. Our server was great. Good attitude and service with a smile. Me and my brother had three steam pots.  They were called the Ragin' Cajun, the Diablo and the Joe's Classic. They were good. If you like a nice spicy taste that will stay with you for a little while even after your done eating, then you should try the Ragin' Cajun. All the other steam pots were also great in their own unique flavors. I was not disappointed. The decor inside was open and  exciting in a way. Great family atmosphere the prices were affordable. I give it my seal of approval, for I am food ninja. Enjoy.



Joe's Classic Steam Pot

Diablo Steam Pot


No comments:

Post a Comment