Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pho Quyen, Tampa, Fowler Avenue

Welcome back to restaurant reviews by the food ninja for go-gin-chow. My take on Pho Quyen Tampa.  Good location but kind of hidden because it is in this great busy strip mall, but not visible from the main road. You have to look for it. As soon as we came in we were greeted by a man who it seemed that all his job entitled was to seat you and give you your menus. It probably would of been better if he smiled more and made better use of his time than just sit there, but on to the food and other things. The server was nice and prompt. The food came out quick and hot and it was pretty good and affordable. The soup I ordered was a nice treat for my taste buds and bountiful. I can not complain, except the egg rolls were lukewarm, but I like my egg rolls nice and hot. The broth from the soup was delicious and the beef was from the thin slices of beef to the tendon was appealing, but they were not flexible about changing the soup a little such as using a different noodle in my soup that they at their disposal, but the server did apologize. The inside decor needs some work, but the flowers being everywhere helped. The bathrooms are dated and need  a fresh coat paint, but overall the restaurant was not that bad I would recommend going there, but don't be expected to be blown away. It's just all right and affordable. For I am food ninja. Please enjoy.




Egg Rolls

Special Pho


No comments:

Post a Comment