Sunday, May 20, 2012

Shingetsu Sushi Bar and Grill

Welcome to go-gin-chow restaurant reviews. Today I will give a review on a local place in Lakeland that is named  Shingetsu Sushi Bar and Grill. Great place. The day that my brother and I went there, there were only two people working an older lady and an older oriental  lady who was taking great care in making the sushi and I can say honestly she did a great job too.  Every piece was cut right and plated with love. When the dishes were being brought to our table my eyes lighted in delight. I was very happy with every bite. The prices reasonable. It was a very nice environment, warm and welcoming. The service was up to standards. The inside  decor was nice and had a nice authentic feel.  The bathrooms were clean.  Not a bad location,  right off a busy road.  They had these great chicken wings that went splendidly with their own house sauce. Great food the only down fall was the salad that was just ok. If you're ever in Lakeland, it is a good place to try. Take it from me, the food ninja you will enjoy







Salad

Miso Soup

Chicken Wings

 Sushi Dinner for Two

No comments:

Post a Comment